A Logical Overview
(i) school students.
(ii) college, institute, and university students.
(iii) working professionals.
The Emotional Connect
Award Timeline 2023
- To increase public understanding and raise awareness about mental health through engaging and informative speeches, promoting empathy and acceptance.
- To de-stigmatize mental health by challenging misconceptions and breaking down barriers associated with mental health through authentic storytelling and personal narratives.
- To foster empathy and understanding among the audience by sharing diverse mental health experiences, leading to greater support and compassion.
- To inspire positive action and change by motivating individuals to take action, initiate conversations, and make a positive impact in their communities regarding mental health.
- To provide a platform for expression to celebrate the power of public speaking as a means for compelling thought leaders to share their unique perspectives and contribute to the mental health dialogue as catalysts of change.
- To create networking and collaborative opportunities with a view to facilitate connections and collaborations between speakers, audience, mental health professionals, and advocates for meaningful partnerships and resource sharing.
- To empower and support mental health advocates recognize and empower mental health advocacy to drive lasting change in society's perception and approach towards mental health, thereby contributing towards harmonious national and international wellbeing.
Award Categories & Topics
Schools are the ideal setting to initiate conversations about mental health at the grassroots level. By organizing public speaking awards for school students, we can provide them with a platform to express their thoughts, share personal experiences, and raise awareness about mental health challenges that affect their peers. This encourages empathy, compassion, and a supportive environment, helping to shape a mentally healthy future generation.
Nurturing Resilience: Building Strong Mental HealthHabits for Teens
- Exploring the challenges faced by teenagers in today’s society and their impact on mental well-being.
- Discussing the importance of developing resilience and coping mechanisms.
- Sharing practical tips and techniques for fostering positive mental health habits among teenagers.
Participation & Winning
The speaker participants of KMA for Public Speaking shall get the opportunity to exhibit their competence before an esteemed panel of judges and receive the certificate of participation or winning as the case may be. In addition, the winners would receive a symbolic KMA trophy on winning, along with cash prizes for the first 3 positions. They shall be competing with the best in their respective category which shall aid in self-awareness and social evaluation, resulting in a realistic elevation of their status and provide motivation to excel further. They will get an opportunity to collaborate with mental health organizations and initiatives. It will establish their credibility as exceptional public speakers, which shall be highlighted in the media.
Reach Out to Us
Head office address:
Civil Lines, Jaipur-302006